1. Carefully remove panels and frames from the packaging. Do not mix panels or frames from other windows. All frame parts are labelled (top, bottom, right, left).
Pre-mitred, labelled and routed for Hoffman key
2. Place all frames on the floor face up.
Line up matching corners
3. Position the left frame and the top frame onto a flat surface (small wood block is recommended to prevent damage to floor and to ensure a flush fit by the Hoffman Key) and line up the Hoffman key.
Join the frames
4. Place the Hoffman key rounded side up and push the top frame down onto the Hoffman key
5. Ensure both frame surfaces are flush. Repeat step 4 for the remaining corners to complete your frame assembly.
Step 2 - Fix frame in place.